In the event of a loss, follow these steps:
- Provide assistance to injured persons and/or protect your property from further damage.
- Notify our insurance agency promptly. For prompt and expedient service, keep our agency’s phone number handy and call us before you contact the insurance provider.
- Provide accurate information. You will be asked to provide basic information, such as:
- Date, time and location of the occurrence.
- General description of what happened.
- Identity and contact information for all persons involved.
- Description of the damages and/or injuries.
- Description of the automobiles, property, persons and witnesses involved, including addresses and telephone numbers.
- If the claim involves an automobile accident or a crime, record the name of the police department and the number of the police report.
- Do not divulge information to anyone other than your assigned claim handler or their authorized representative.
In the event a lawsuit is filed against you or your organization, contact your us immediately and provide copies of the suit papers.
Personal Lines Claims: Consult your insurance packet for the proper contact info. and claims handling process.
Auto Claims: Consult your insurance card for the proper contact info. and claims handling process.
Also, you can log-on online for claims help:
Farmers & Mechanics
Notify us promptly. For prompt and expedient service, keep our phone number handy and call us before you contact the insurance company.
In the event of an after-hours emergency, you should contact our agency and listen carefully for the after-hours emergency prompt for instructions.